Your City Founder and Council Member
Carol's Letter to the Residents:
As a result of the COVID-19 virus we face uncertain times. The residents of RSM need Successful, Experienced, Dedicated and Proven leaders on our City Council.
I AM THAT PROVEN AND EXPERIENCED LEADER.
I am proud of the hard work we have done TOGETHER. It is important to re-elect City leaders with a proven track record of success - leaders who have demonstrated they possess the accomplishments, experience, and commitment to guide our city through these extremely unusual times.
* Many cities in California are in serious financial turmoil - but not RSM! Our budget is balanced!
* Through the years, we saved $23.9 million in reserves - more than 1 year's operating budget!
* Successfully managed the COVID-19 financial impacts WITHOUT increasing your taxes or costs!
* Crime is a major problem in many cities – but not RSM!
* For over 10 years the FBI has ranked our city as the #1 Safest City in Orange County.
* We are beautifying the City with entry monuments and new and energy efficient street lighting!
* We are building a new kids Splash Pad in Central Park - free for our residents!
* Preserving the Master Plan is key to our beautiful community.
* I will continue to preserve, protect and defend the careful planning and creation of our City.
* I have not and will never support high density re-development!
Thank you for your continued support!
During these difficult times, you deserve an Experienced, Proven, Recognized and Respected leader that will fight for the needs of our City, defend our Master Plan, ensure the safety of our homes and business and ensure our City remains fiscally strong all while
NEVER RAISING OUR TAXES!
Three-time Mayor of RSM
Adopted Pension Reform
Contracted with a "No-Kill" Animal Shelter
Synchronized Traffic Signals
Provided No-Cost Summer Concerts
Fought & WON against harmful re-zoning
Created Neigborhood & Business Watch
Developed City Hall & Community Center
Brought new businesses to our City
Built the Banderas Bridge
Provided a Mello Roos Tax audit search tool
NEVER RAISED YOUR TAXES!
An Original Founder of RSM
Member of the very 1st City Council
RSM Mayor ( 3 terms)
Board Member, Orange County Fire Authority
A 32 year Resident of RSM
A 25 year Busines Owner
California's 2000 Woman of the Year
If Re-Elected, I will continue my work to:
Continue Working to Lower Your Taxes!
Maintain a Safe City!
Preserve the RSM Master Plan!
Never Support High Density Re-Development!
Ensure our City Remains Fiscally Strong!
Conduct City Business Openly & Transparently!
Promote Robust Business & Job Opportunities!
Always Listen to YOU!
- and -
Ensure We All Enjoy a High Standard of Living!
First Responders and Fire Fighting Heros!
Our Regional Business Leaders!
Orange County Association of Deputy Sheriffs!
Carol appreciates and needs your generous donations.
Please mail your check to*:
Carol Gamble for RSM City Council 2020
27758 Santa Margarita Parkway, Suite 380
Mission Viejo, Calfornia 92691
*The FPPC requires all donors to include your full name, employer, occupation, address and phone number.
If you have any questions, please call Donna Durrett at (949)459-8300.